1988 Cessna Citation III CE-650
1988 Cessna Citation III – CE-650ngg_shortcode_0_placeholder
ENGINE INFORMATION:Airframe Total Time: 6,592 Hours Since New
- Landings: 4,884 Cycles Since New
- Engine Model: Honeywell Garrett TFE-731-3C-100S
- Left: Overhaul Done: 5/2012 4,200 TBO
- Right: Overhaul Done: 5/2013 4,200 TBO
• Engines MSP Gold
- PATS Inflight APU -Hamilton Sundstrand Turbomach T-62T-40C3
- Serial Number: HA-0010 – Time Since New: 3,118 Hours/5,408 Cycles
Time Since Overhaul: 1,417 Hours/2,208 Cycles
Completely Upgraded- Honeywell Primus Epic Control Display System Retrofit CDS-R. (Same system as the new Citation Sovereign and Excel, the Lear 45XR and many others):
- EFIS LCD Control Display System:
- Digital Radio Control Units:
- Integrated Avionics Computers:
- Flight Director:
- Long Range Navigation FMS:
- Cockpit Voice Recorder:
- F. Radio:
- C.A.S. II:
- G.P.W.S.ff AWS-A:
- Jeppesen Charts:
- Graphical Weather:
Dual Universal UNS-lC+ W/GPS New Digital L3 SSCVR FA2 l 00 King KHF-950
Triple-Tube Honeywell Epic DU-1080 8×10 inch Dual Honeywell RTU-4210’s
Dual Honeywell Primus IC-1080’s
Dual Collins VHF-22C’s Dual Collins VIR-32’s
Dual Honeywell MST-67A’s Dual Collins DME-42’s Dual Collins ADF-62’s
Sperry Primus 880 Color w. Turbulence avoidance
Honeywell Sperry SPZ-650 Auto Pilot:
EMS SkyConnect Forte EM-50 Iridium
Bendix CAS-67 TCAS-11 W/Change 7 Honeywell Mark VII
Displayed on Primus Epic EFIS
XM-WSI Weather Displayed on Primus Epic
- Fuel Quantity Totalizer
- Airshow 100 with Cabin Monitor
- Wemac Boost
- Reduced Vertical Separation Minimum (RVSM) Certified
- Single Point Refueling
- Flat Screen TV Monitor
- Thrust Reversers
- 76 Cu. Ft. Oxygen System
- Inflight APU (PATS Installation)
- Increased Maximum Landing Weight Modification (20,000 )
- Increased Maximum Gross Takeoff Weight Modification (22,000 )
- New Deluxe Citation VII Styled Interior and Drink Rails, With Swiveling/Reclining Seats.
- Eight Place Interior with center club arrangement and forward 2-place
- Forward Deluxe Galley and Refreshment Center with bar and rear enclosed potty
- Tan Leather Seats with Tan Carpeting. Mahogany Burl Wood
- New October 2014 by Duncan Aviation including all woodwork completely
- Flight Display Systems lnflight Cabin Entertainment System at each seat with stereo.
- Overall: Snow White by Duncan Aviation 10/2014.
- Stripes: Vestal Blue, Dark Blue and Grey with Deep Red
- Always Hangared.
OTHER FEATURES AND MAINTENANCE HISTORY:
- Excellent Logbooks and Records with Excellent Maintenance
- No Known Damage
- CessCom Maintenance Program on MSG-3, Task Based
- Aircraft had all new batteries, wheels, tires and brakes installed 3/14 @ 4,690
- Aircraft had a new Air Cycle Machine overhaul (5000 hr) done 8/14.
- Aircraft has had more than $250.000 spent recently, new paint and interior refurbishment including all woodwork, new Digital CVR, and many other upgrades.
- Aircraft had the new Honeywell Primus Epic EFIS system with new Radar and Radio Control Units and new panel retrofit installed 3/2006 at a total cost for the upgrade of over $550,000.
- Engines on Honeywell Factory MSP since new and all Avionics covered under the Honeywell HAPS hou rly maintenance.
Click on picture below for enlarged view.