Aerostar 601P Superstar 700 1977 N778E
1977 Aerostar / Superstar 700, WAAS GPS– N778E S/N 61P-0434-161
4076 Hours Total Time Since New
525 SMOH Overhauled by Poplar Grove 2007 ( LH )
976 SMOH Overhauled by Victor Aviation ( RH ) 525 Since Prop Strike Inspection Poplar Grove, 2007
525 SPOH Precision Propeller, 700 Conversion ( Both sides) 2007
- King KFC-200 Autopilot with Flight Director
- PMA 8000B audio panel
- K1525 slaved HSI
- GNS 530 Nav/Com GPS ( WAAS )
- GNS 430 Nav/Com GPS ( WAAS )
- GTX 330 Transponder with mode S
- Avydine EX 500 CMAX / Jepp view / XM weather
- XM Roady 2 XM receiver interfaced into audio panel
- CD player
- Traffic avoidance
- Machen Superstar Upgrade
- Air Conditioning
- Built in Oxygen system
- Club Seating – (6) Place
- (3) Blade Propellers with Polished Spinners
- New panel overlays ( 2005 )
- 24 Volt System
- Pilot & Co-pilot toe brakes, and parking brakes
- Hobbs Meter
- Alternate Static Source
- Engine Hour Recorder
- Overhead Switch Panel
- Outside Air Temperature Gauge
- Ventilation 2-Speed Fan
- De-ice Boots
- External Power Receptacle
- Instrument Panel Lighting
- Map Lights
- Wing Tip Strobe Lights
- Nose Landing Taxi/ Recognition Lights
- Navigation Lights
- Cabin Reading Lights – four
- Heated Propellers
- Pilot Vent Window
This Loaded Superstar 700 also has the following Machen mods, 600-119, 600-129A, 600-130, 600-132, 144, 242, 245, 250, 252, 254, 746C, 920A
INTERIOR: Khaki Leather interior with harmonizing carpet and side panels. ( New 2005 ) Excellent Condition.
EXTERIOR: Matterhorn white with Black velvet metallic. Accented with Dark red metallic and gold .
New Paint 2005, GORGEOUS!
Fresh Annual in process
New Air Conditioning Compressor, and lines upgraded to R134a
Fresh Annual with Sale.
Motivated Seller/Trade?Make Offer!!!!!
Specifications and/or descriptions are provided as introductory information. They do not constitute representations or warranties of Northern Jet Sales, LLC. Accordingly; you should rely on your own inspection of the aircraft.